Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A quick update on us...

I should be finishing a paper but I thought I would take a few moments to update everyone on Our lives. We spend so much time informing you about the great milestones in Maile's life that I compeltely forget about ours. :)

We will both be graduating this year. I will be graduating in August with a degree in Recreation Management and Youth Leadership and Sean will be graduating in December with a degree in Biology with a minor in Business. He will be walking with me in August, anyone who wants to share the excitement is welcome! I believe the date is August 15...I will have to check on that. We will both be done with our on-campus classes in June. We are so excited.

We are starting the job hunt and aiming for somewhere around Salt Lake. This way Sean will be able to continue with his job while he goes back to school for his MBA in a few years (After some great work experience). We are excited for this next chapter in our lives! If anyone knows of a job up Sean's ally just let us know! :)

Sorry this is so short but I have to turn this paper is due by midnight and I hope to be sleeping well before that time. :)

We send everyone our love! Let us know how you all are doing!

The Petersons

2 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Congrats to you both! That is so very exciting that you are both graduating this summer!

AesaLina Compton said...

Victoria's bday is next saturday, see my blog for info. I really, really want to see you guys!!!